Test Your Hearing In Fairfield County and Surrounding Areas
Scheduling regular hearing tests is not only for those experiencing severe hearing loss. Instead of waiting for symptoms to surface, you can preemptively support your needs and prevent further hearing loss. Hearing tests are painless and non-invasive, quickly determining the level of support necessary. Depending on your situation, our audiologists may also test your acoustic reflexes to assess the health of your eardrum.
If you need help finding a hearing solution, come to the audiologists at Precision Hearing Specialists. Our team is fully equipped to help you assess your hearing level and provide suitable treatment to help you live life without missing a beat. Call us today to learn more about our hearing tests!
Signs of Hearing Loss
While many signs of hearing loss may be age-related, there are certain things you can look out for that can be addressed early on. Below are signs and symptoms of hearing loss that you should bring up during your next visit with your audiologist:
- Speech and other sounds are muffled
- Trouble carrying out conversation when there is background noise or you are in a crowd
- Difficulty hearing consonants
- Finding yourself withdrawn from conversations
- Mental exhaustion after social events
- You find yourself watching lips instead of making eye contact
- Constantly having to ask others to speak slower, more clearly, or louder
- Having to turn up the volume whenever you watch TV or listen to the radio
If you’ve noticed any of the above signs, it’s time to schedule a hearing test with one of our audiologists. Preventative steps can be taken to ensure your hearing does not deteriorate any further. Call today to schedule an appointment!
Ready to get started?
Schedule an appointment at our Stratford, CT location today